So, I was super excited to receive my wrist- watch from Megir watches Co. This is one of my first PR packages, big and small.
MEGIR watches Co have established themselves under different names in several countries, Japan, Switzerland and the United States to name a few, their roots being in China. UAE,UK Reportedly, they have been sold to more than 100 countries.
I am not a wrist-watch virtuoso, but I sure know if a certain accessory or apparel would hold up in this ever- evolving fashion world and this mob of competitive micro-branding.
I own a handful of wrist- watch pieces and I believe I can pick out a good one when I see one. I have always had an inclination toward classic wrist- watches. I am fond of chained as opposed to colorful, decorative ones with belts or bands or chimes that fail as a wrist- watch and a chic accessory altogether.
Enter MEGIR MESH CHRONO Y’ALL!
The color I recieved was rose gold.
- 7,030 PKR on MEGIR Global Website
- ranging from $45-55 on various online store
- £41 on various online stores
- Model Number: MEGIR 2011 L
- 3- Hand Analog Display
- 1/10 second Precision Stopwatch
- Calendar Window
- Steel mesh strap
- Sunburst dial strap
- Strap material: Stainless Steel
- Gender: Women
- Strap width: 18mm
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Face material: Mineral Glass
- Case material: Metal Alloy IPS Electroplated
- Case Diameter: 36.5mm
- Clasp type: folding grip clasp
- Water resistance: 3-Bar
Pros & Cons
- Moderately priced
- Water resistant
- Looks pricey
- Attention to detail
- Can be paired with almost any formal or casual outfit.
- Comes packaged in a box
- Doesn’t come with a warranty card or a user manual.
I tried this watch on for a week. It was tested with water, humidity and sweat. The color is intact and has not faded away or oxidized whatsoever. It looks pretty expensive for a moderately priced watch.
People generally go for expensive wrist- watches or prefer knockoffs of high end brands at a cheaper price.
Megir watches are fairly priced for a mediocre wristwatch brand and a good pick for an everyday wristwatch enthusiast.
So, go ahead, take your pick at the watches.